Saturday, February 2, 2008

Counting Down the Days...

Ahhh!! I can't believe that there are only 13 days left until I leave! I got some Australian money in the mail today for orientation and I also received the e-mail with my housing arrangements. I will be living in the Cairns student lodge like I had wanted. I have been doing a lot of packing, so I am pretty much all set to go. I still need an adapter for my laptop since the power voltage is different and they use the 3-pronged outlets over there. I still have to say my farewells to lots of friends and family, so that will be a little sad, but I think that everyone knows how excited I have been for this trip so that helps a little bit with that. This will probably be my last post until after orientation in Melbourne.
Here is my address at James Cook University..if there are any changes to it I will update it when I get there:

Carrie Bizzarro
Footsteps, Cairns Student Lodge
10-24 Faculty Close
Smithfield, QLD 4878
Australia


Also, I have posted a link to the page where I will be posting all of the pictures that I take while abroad. The link is at the bottom of this page, above my little mini-biography under the 'Website Links' heading. When I post new photos that go along with a blog that I have written I will probably post the link to the particular album in the actual blog entry...but the link for all of the albums will be located there as well.

No comments: