Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It Finally Stopped Raining for a While!

The title of this blog is very true! It hasn't rained for two consecutive days now and the weather has just been beautiful...lots of sunshine and even a nice breeze so that it's just the right temperature. I haven't done many exciting things lately, just been doing a lot of reading and assignments for uni. Last weekend I went into the city again a couple times...got some more souvenir shopping done so that was fun. It was a pretty rainy weekend though so our zoo and beach plans didn't get accomplished. There are no classes this Friday or next Monday because of Easter, so hopefully it will be nice so I can go to the Cairns Tropical Zoo and Palm Cove beach then. I also have to begin working on my first photography portfolio, but that poses some difficulty because the school only has about 7 digital SLR cameras to rent out, and there are over 50 students in the class, but eventually I will get to borrow one of them to work on my portfolio. My other courses are going well and my professors are all very nice. I will post another decent blog when I have actually done something interesting....and if it rains all weekend and I don't get to go on any adventures, I will browse through my journal to find some inspiration for a good post! Hope that all is well with everyone back in the states and that you all have a very happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will miss you on Easter.:( Hopefully you'll be at the beach all day doing something fun!! Love you!