Sunday, March 2, 2008

Course Schedule

Here is what my schedule looks like....I only can take 4 classes. It doesn't look like I have classes very often...but I can assure you that I will probably be very busy. I wanted to take at least 2 biology lab courses, but I didn't meet the prerequisites for many of the courses I was interested in because Saint Mike's really doesn't offer any zoology courses. I will start to post actual structured blogs soon, since lately I've really just listed what I've been doing. I am excited to begin classes because I will get into a routine and be able to manage my time and money better. Also, I have started booking my spring break plans...me and my new friends Katie and Dana are going to fly down to Brisbane and go on one of Australia Zoo's organized tours. We will get to go see Australia Zoo and after that we will get to spend a few days on Fraser Island. Fraser Island has extremely gorgeous beaches with very white sand and also has an abundant amount of wildlife as well. It's very well known for its dingo population..so I hope that I get to see some wild dingoes while I'm there! I wish that the Crocodile Hunter was still alive of course, but I am very excited about getting to see all of his favorite animals at the zoo. I've got to call it a night because I start classes tomorrow, but here is a copy of my schedule!

Monday: Biodiversity of Tropical Australia lecture (12:00-1:50pm) (we only meet for 10 weeks for this course because a major component to it is the rain forest field trip)

Tuesday: Photography Practical (11:00-12:50pm)

Wednesday:
Australian Indigenous and Anthropological Perspective tutorial (9:00-9:50am)
Italian (5:00-7:50pm)

Thursday: Australian Indigenous and Anthropological Perspective lecture (11:00-12:50pm)
Photography lecture (1:00-1:50pm)

Friday: FREE!

No comments: