Thursday, September 27, 2007

Flight Schedule


I have just receieved the pre-departure guide to Australia from Arcadia, so naturally I'm getting very excited even though there are still 5 months until I leave. I am in the process of booking flights, but so far this looks like the flight itinerary:
Feb. 15, 2008- Flight from Burlington, VT to Philadelphia, and then from Philadelphia to Los Angeles, California (U.S.A.) to Melbourne, Australia
I will then be staying in Melbourne for a 4-day orientation
Feb 21- Flight from Melbourne to Brisbane and then to Cairns (where James Cook University is located)
As of now, it looks like I will be staying in Australia until June 28, 2008 and will be arriving back in the states July 1st (tentatively).

General Notes:
*When I am in Queensland, I will be 14 hours ahead of EST (April-October) and 15 hours ahead of EST (October-April). Some of the other cities I will travel to are going to be a little more or less than that. So if I instant message you at strange hours of the night, this is why.

*On the above map, Queensland is the red region. Cairns is located on the northern eastern coast of Queensland.


No comments: