Friday, September 14, 2007

The Countdown Begins!

I don't leave for Australia for another 154 days (not that I'm counting or anything...), but I just wanted to set up this blog site so that I'll have it all figured out by the time I actually arrive in Australia. I have received the school's approval as well as Arcadia's (the study abroad program that I am going through) approval, so I am definitely going, which is good to know! Hopefully I will be able to get all of the classes that I want. The classes that I picked out and got approved for credit transfer are: Biodiversity of Tropical Australia, The Australian Vertebrate Fauna, Effective Photography, and the Anthropology of Drugs and Violence. The biology courses will count towards my major while photography counts as an art requirement and the anthropology class counts as my culture and civilization requirement. Once I get my flight schedule and orientation itinerary I will post another entry.

No comments: